Today we’re extremely proud to have been Certified™ by Great Place to Work® as one of the best companies to work for in the United States.
Great Place to Work, the global authority on workplace culture and employee experience, administered an anonymous survey where 91% of Fountain employees (aka “Fountaineers”) reported Fountain as a great place to work, compared with an average of 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
Employees are the backbone of every company, and we’re invested in ours. Receiving this certification validates our core values, one of which is “It takes all of us.” We’re great on our own and we’re extraordinary together. Together we work hard, but we have fun while doing it. We respect and trust one another to deliver the best-in-class experience for employers to attract the best, most qualified talent, and it shows in our product and our customers’ success.
Some additional highlights from Fountain’s certification results:
- 100% said, “People here are treated fairly regardless of their age.”
- 98% said, “People here are treated fairly regardless of their sexual orientation.”
- 98% said, “When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.”
- 98% said, “People here are treated fairly regardless of their race.”
- 96% said, “Management is approachable, easy to talk with.”
- 96% said, “I am treated as a full member here regardless of my position.”
- 96% said, “People care about each other here.”
- 95% said, “I can be myself around here.”
- 94% said, “Management genuinely seeks and responds to suggestions and ideas.”
We encourage employees to show up and bring their whole self to work every day. To help employees cope with the pandemic, Fountain introduced a “work from anywhere” policy, extended parental leave from six weeks to 10 weeks, and instituted a monthly health and wellness stipend as well as a remote work stipend for all employees.
Incidentally, we’re hiring! Want to build something that makes a true impact on the world? Check out our openings here. We always love meeting new talent who are eager and willing to help us move forward.