Help a friend out and share this!
[Company] is searching for a Payroll Clerk that will ensure our staff will receive on time employee compensation and paychecks. We need someone with proficient data entry skills and is familiar with financial software. You will be responsible for keeping confidentiality, verifying time keeping records of employees’ hours worked along with withholdings to comply with state and federal law.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain payroll data by entering and collecting data
- Verify timekeeping records
- Prepare payroll reports including summaries of earnings, tax deductions etc
- Initiate direct deposits
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by using the data and consulting employees
- Update and maintain payroll records with current information
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Proficient in financial software