Help a friend out and share this!
Our [Company] is looking for an innovative Web Developer that can work with [Company]’s software application team. As a Web Developer, you will design and develop website(s) for our company. You will need to have the necessary knowledge and skills to translate our business into a user-friendly website for our customers and expand our website in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, build and/or design website and software applications
- Work with team members to develop content, resolve conflict and prioritize the projects needs
- Create, edit, or design website content
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices
- Identify and resolve issues from testing and customer feedback
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is correctly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Update application development policies to ensure future applications meet the latest requirements
- Bachelor degree in Web development or a related field
- Experience as a Web Developer
- Knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Ability to solve complex problems.