Help a friend out and share this!
[Company] are searching for a Human Resource Worker that is committed in ensuring an excellent workplace for staff and recruiting the best people for [Company]. We are seeking someone that will manage the office and create a friendly work environment and handle any conflict in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the acquisition process: sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Manages jobs and ensures they are up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Onboard new staff
- Developing policies and ensuring that staff comply
- Training and coaching staff
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Conduct performance and wage reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent
- Prior experience in human resources or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in maintaining the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to give presentations