Help a friend out and share this!
[Company] is searching for a Dispatcher that can work well under pressure and create routes for our drivers and customers needs. As a Dispatcher you will be responsible for using several communication devices, software systems, recording calls and monitoring routes. We need someone that can work well under pressure and has excellent communication skills to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor route changes, construction and work with drivers on their routes
- Answer emergency and non-emergency phone calls
- Use a telephone, computer and/or radio to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites
- Prioritize phone calls by urgency and organize them into groups
- Operate a multi-line telephone
- Maintain a phone log and record calls and other information
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior experience as a dispatcher
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior dispatcher experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills