Wings Over Perks:
- Free food and off-duty discounts for you and your family.
- Immediate hire.
- Ability to cross-train.
- Paid time off to activism.
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly pay through direct deposit.
- Uniform provided.
Day in the Life includes, but is not limited to:
- Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results. Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and mission of Wings Over.
- Remains calm and collected; plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store Crew to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Keeps all workstations clean and organized and coaches team to do the same; follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Ensures team members adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Passion for food and service.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, able to appropriately handle confidential/sensitive information.
- Able to manage store operations independently
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; focus on building peer and community relationships, able to coach and mentor others.
- Flexible Schedule - Available nights, holidays and weekends.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and can stand for long periods of time.
- Legal US work authorization.
- Valid Driver's License and car insurance.
- At least one (1) year of store level management experience, one (1) year of hospitality experience.
Wings Over is an Equal Opportunity Employer.