Wings Over Perks:
- Free food and off-duty discounts for you and your family.
- Immediate hire.
- Ability to cross-train.
- Paid time off to activism.
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (all our Shift Leads started as Crew Members).
- Weekly pay through direct deposit.
- Uniform provided.
Day in the Life includes, but is not limited to:
- Remains calm, collected, and works to keep the store operating to the Wings Over standard.
- Setup / breakdown workstations and keeps all workstations clean and organized.
- Communicates information and ideas to the leadership team to promote store growth and a positive work environment.
- Assists with new Crew Member training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Helps deliver our promise of Amazing Food by following health, safety, and sanitation guidelines.
- Contributes as needed to wider team efforts to achieve store goals.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Passion for food and service.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to solve problems as issues arise.
- Flexible Schedule - Available nights, holidays and weekends.
- Able to lift 50 lbs and can stand for long periods of time.
- Legal US work authorization.
Wings Over is an Equal Opportunity Employer.