Tawkify is the fresh and smart matchmaking startup dedicated to putting fun and romance back into dating. We bring personalized matchmaking to the masses through technology with a human touch. Founded by Stanford alumni in 2012, we’ve built a successful platform that generates a sizable revenue with little capital raised. In the past year, we’ve doubled our diverse remote team and are growing rapidly.
About This Role
The Learning & Development Manager is a results-driven, strategic leader who builds on our learning & development function. You’ll lead the strategy, thought leadership, design, delivery and evaluation of the development and foundational skill-building of our matchmakers. You bring expertise, creativity and vision and we expect that you’ll bring a strong point of view about what world class learning and development looks like so you and your team can continuously improve the systems, tools, and processes we use to nurture, grow, and retain amazing talent.
This is a full-time role with benefits & PTO included.
- Design, execute, and manage talent development roadmaps
- Develop and deliver high-impact learning solutions that are scalable, reflect different learning modalities, and maximize learner participation, comprehension and application of the material
- Stay abreast of talent trends, emerging technologies, and advanced thinking to accelerate talent growth and organizational effectiveness
- Manage senior stakeholders and move forward in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge
- Partner with peer managers to address cross-functional issues
- Own the discovery, selection, implementation, and administration of external vendor systems, tools, and resources
- Design and implement a system of metrics to guide shared understanding and continuous improvement around L&D
- Integrate inclusivity into talent development programs to foster a sense of belonging and equality for all
- Continuously invite, review, and integrate feedback to assess program effectiveness and evolve program content/approach as necessary
3+ years of Learning & Development/Instructional Design experience
Deep knowledge of learning models and best practices, instructional design strategies, and learning assessment
Natural curiosity for leveraging leading edge practices and passion about developing top talent in a high-growth environment
Clear and effective written, verbal, and visual communication skills
Expert facilitator capable of consistently and effectively engaging a wide variety of audiences
Be a self-starter, deliver to deadlines, adapt to change and operate with a high tolerance for ambiguity
Experience using Learning Management Systems (LMS) and cloud-based software; Rise, Google, Calendly, and Zoom preferred
Tawkify is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Tawkify does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.