This is a full time opportunity and we are hiring for first shift (6:00am - 2:30pm or 6:30am-3:00pm), Monday through Friday.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for bright and kind Retail Warehouse Associates who are motivated by challenge to help us create the warehouse of the future. Our standards are high and we are proud of the contribution we make to the Client experience.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE...
- Current pay is starting at $16.50 per hour with $.50 increases every 6 months for the first 2 years, with an additional increase to $19.25 after 3 years of service.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits (benefits kick in on day 1)
- 401k: Participate in the plan immediately; eligible for match after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service
- Paid time off on holidays
- Amazing work environment with free snacks/beverages and fun monthly events
- Full-time opportunities only
- Currently have nurses on site and are performing temperature checks for safety
YOU’LL BE EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE BECAUSE...
- You will partner with your team to assist in a variety of processes such as scanning and organizing inventory, exchanges, racking clothing, boxing jewelry, or working on special projects throughout our warehouse.
- We welcome, appreciate and expect your feedback and unique point of view, especially during this time of opening our new warehouse!
- You are curious and love to find creative ways to do things better and more effectively for our Clients.
WE'RE EXCITED BECAUSE YOU...
- Are incredibly reliable & responsible. You have excellent attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- Display a can-do attitude and can be flexible in your role, knowing that the Client is always top of mind.
- Welcome high-quality feedback and see it as crucial to being your best self.
- Are physically able to be on your feet 8-10 hours a day, walking, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds, and keeping your body in constant motion.
- Have an adequate English proficiency to ensure that safety protocols and efficient operations are maintained.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Are at least 18 years old
Please note: in order to be considered for this role, you will need to either submit a resume or share at least the past 2 years of your work history. Work history should include the following: place of employment, position, dates of employment, and position responsibilities.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO VALUE AND WILL SUPPORT A FRIENDLY, TEAM-ORIENTED AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO COMMENCING EMPLOYMENT.