Become an Online Math Tutor
Remind Tutoring connects tutors with students to assist with concepts in Math or general Math homework help in a one on one setting. Tutors have the ability to reach students from the comfort of their own home and set their own schedule based on what works best for them.
Remind Tutoring currently holds sessions from Monday - Friday from 7am to 8pm PST. Typical session lengths are 40 minutes; 60 minutes is offered but less popular. Students range from 2nd-12th grade, and we are looking for teachers certified in any of the following areas: 2-6th grade Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, AP Calculus AB & BC, AP Statistics, and Statistics.
This is a 1099 independent contractor role with an hourly rate of $25/hr. Our highest performing tutors are making up to $2,500 a month!
- Develop ongoing relationships
- Remind tutoring is not a one-time help. You will have the opportunity to create lasting relationships with students from across the country, and each week, you’ll see your students grow more confident with the material
- Cater to individual student’s learning style, pace, and needs in a way that classroom instruction does not allow
- Remind provides a wealth of curriculum resources you can pull from to create lessons for students
- Tutors can set their own availability and teach from the comfort of their homes
- No admin tasks
- We find you new students, handle scheduling, and take care of payments. You can focus on what you love doing: teaching!
- Have a say
- We value tutor feedback. Your input will help shape the future of Remind Tutoring
- Strong Internet connection
- Computer or laptop
- Touchscreen device for interactive white-boarding (optional, but preferred)
- Pass a background check
- Eligible to work in the the United States
- We currently cannot hire coaches from CA, CT, MA, NH, NJ, or VT - if you are in one of these states, feel free to apply and we will keep your info on file in case our needs change!
- Valid teaching certificate
- Interactive teaching style