Team Callahan at Keller Williams Realty
Our MISSION is simple: Sell houses, have fun, give back. Obviously we are in real estate so selling houses is a given. But it’s more that just a house, it’s a home for our clients and relationships with people. We like to have fun around here because life is too short not too. And well, give back because that’s just who we are. We have been very fortunate and feel it’s our responsibility to pay that forward to others.
Our VISION is: To create an abundant life. Abundance is described as “plentifulness of the good things of life”. We want this for our team, our clients, and our community.
The Client Relations Specialist is an integral part of Team Callahan. Responsible for the day-to-day management of a large inventory of incoming sellers and active listings, this position is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way and with a high degree of quality. Customer service is paramount and the ability to remain calm under pressure is a requirement.
This position is the first point of contact for each of our sellers and helps guide them from initial listing commitment through to contract with direct support from our Listing Department VA. This position is responsible for coordinating any/all moving parts to successfully position a listing for the market. Additionally, he/she is responsible for implementing our strategic marketing plan for all listings.
On the Marketing side, this person will work directly with the Director of Operations to implement the DOO’s marketing plan for the overall company. Responsibilities include but are not limited to strategic social media planning and posting, executing DOO’s plan for the monthly Farm newsletter, and other marketing initiatives. A keen design eye and willingness to continually improve are necessary. Additionally, this position is deeply committed to supporting the Team in achieving greater and greater levels of success.
- Handle all incoming phone calls & emails in a timely manner
- Actively manage a database of numerous clients and past clients so as to keep track of all details
- Consult and coordinate with Sellers on photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, access requirements, and marketing activities in order to deliver an amazing client experience
- Implement all strategic marketing plans so as to position listings ahead of the market
- Be the main point of contact for any co-op agents regarding showings, questions, and/or needed information about the listing
- Coordinate activities with other members of the Listing Department so all details/tasks are covered, clients have an amazing experience, and the Listing team remains organized
- Previous administrative and/or real estate experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Experience with Google Suite, Canva, and Database Management
$40,000 base salary plus bonus
~This company works in partnership with Remarkable People Solutions to fill this position. Any communication from RPS is done on behalf of this company. Any job offer/new hire is a direct hire position.~