Learn more about Peppy by watching the short video below...
Click to watch!
The scope of a Peppy Men's Health Practitioner is huge, and we hope you're as excited about it as we are!
Who are we looking for?
- NMC registered nurse
- 5+ years working in urology services
- Ability to convey clinical knowledge to users with clarity and empathy
- Confident and friendly, quick to build rapport with users and team members
- Working knowledge of IT platforms (including Microsoft tools, e-mail) and comfortable using messaging systems (like WhatsApp)
- Strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise, and the skills to manage a busy clinical caseload
- Previous experience of remote clinical consultations
- Evidence of urology specific CPD (including: ENB A46 urology nursing, post graduate certificate of urology practice, or RCN/BAUN accredited CPD study days)
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and growing team!
- The opportunity to get involved with writing Peppy content, hosting online events and developing the clinical team
- Annual salary of £44,000; rising to 47,000 for clinical leads
- Option for full time or part time contracts (minimum 16hr/week)
- Choose your shift pattern; days or evenings
- No work on bank holidays
- Paid overtime
- Home-based role (all work-related travel paid for)
- Private medical insurance (min 16 hr/week)
- 7% pension contribution
- 25 days paid annual leave, plus paid bank holidays (pro-rata if part time)
- Sick pay
- Work laptop
- Funded annual Peppy Practitioner Conference - meet the team!
- Paid CPD time and course/event fees (pro-rata if part time)
- Funded revalidation support
We look forward to hearing from you!