Opendoor's mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. Our platform helps match buyers and sellers with their best options, whether it’s through our product or the service of an agent.
What is an Opendoor Partner Agent?
Opendoor Partner Agents are a carefully selected network of real estate experts who are aligned with our mission. They undergo a rigorous screening and interview process to ensure they operate in accordance with our partnership principles: customer first, transparency, and accountability. This is a referral partnership program where our brokerage sends you referral leads.
How does it work?
- You’ll keep your license at your current brokerage. You can continue to build your own book of business and work with clients outside of the Opendoor network. This is not a solicitation for employment, and permission from your existing brokerage is required in order to join.
- Our brokerage will refer you to buyers and sellers who request guidance from a top-rated local agent. You make contact with all referred customers within 4 business hours of receipt, and provide regular status updates on referred customers to Opendoor.
- There’s no upfront cost for referrals, and Partner Agents only pay a referral fee to the Opendoor Brokerage if they close on a transaction with a referred seller or buyer.
- Full-time REALTOR® with active license at local brokerage
- 10+ listing or buying transactions in the last year
- 3+ years experience in your current market area
- Positive reviews and ratings from previous clients
- Strong track record of converting broker-to-broker referrals
- Agreeable to terms and conditions of program