HelloSelf has a bold ambition: to make your self better, every self better.
We believe that each and every human can be their best self, and our mission is to help them get there. We do this by providing access to high quality therapy with our network of expert therapists via the HelloSelf platform which is designed to make the therapy journey easier for all parties.
Being on the HelloSelf team means being part of building an innovative community with a commitment to clinical excellence, supporting clients and businesses as they navigate their mental health journey. Along with connecting with your clients, each member of the team has the opportunity to impact the human experience on a global scale.
HelloSelf is working to expand access to high quality therapy for the 1.2 billion people who are struggling to be their best self. To do this we are looking to add both flexible and permanent clinicians to our team.
- Flexible schedule and hours: Keep you current role and make your own schedule
- The HelloSelf team will match you with new clients and provide invoicing services
- To get the most of out the HelloSelf platform we ask you to commit to at least 4 sessions a week
- Build your private practice with the support of HelloSelf
- Ability to work fully remote using our encrypted platform
- A salaried role with flexible hours
- Access to full list of HelloSelf benefits
- Fully remote unless clinically necessary
- Opportunities to grow with HelloSelf
- The opportunity to help shape our product and services and drive an outstanding client/therapist experience.
- Varied Caseload
Along with joining a startup on the forefront of mental health, by joining the HelloSelf team, permanent therapists will also enjoy:
- Ownership of HelloSelf! Full time employees are eligible for our stock scheme
- Salary that is competitive with NHS banding and logic based leveling
- Unlimited holiday (minimum of 25 days/year)
- 3% Nest pension matched contribution
- Friends and family discount on HelloSelf Services
- Annual personal growth fund
How we support our clinical team:
- Dedicated Clinical Director, peer supervision programme and CPD events
- Our bespoke therapy platform supports you to do your best work: use in built psychometric testing, and collaboratively set goals with your clients.
- Career paths and projects such as working with NHS clients and HelloSelf for Business
What you’ll bring to the team
As a part of our commitment to clinical excellence, the role requires:
- Clinical Psychologists - Doctorate or Master degree in Clinical Psychology and HCPC registered
- CBT therapists - BABCP accredited with at least two years of work experience
- Knowledgeable and trained in evidence-based/NICE recommended therapies (CBT, CFT, Schema, ACT, DBT for example) with experience in working with a variety of presentations
- You will be instinctively curious, comfortable amongst innovation and inspired by being on the forefront of mental health delivery
- You thrive with autonomy and feel confident in making pragmatic clinical decisions, whilst having expert supervision from our HelloSelf Clinical Directors
Just a bit more…
HelloSelf not only embraces diversity, we thrive on it. We make all employment decisions without attention to religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin or neurodiversity status.
Interested in learning more about the ground-breaking work being done at HelloSelf but don't feel this role is the right fit? We are growing in many areas and would love to hear from you! Please send your CV to [email protected]