Fountain is the high-volume hiring platform empowering the world’s leading brands to streamline and scale their recruiting function. Our mobile-first platform keeps candidates engaged and reduces drop-off via built-in automated scheduling, text and email reminders. Candidates can apply anytime, anywhere in minutes, right from their phone. It enables on-the-go hiring managers to move quality talent through the pipeline, reducing time to fill. Fountain provides local, regional, and company level analytics to make data-driven decisions. Our drag-and-drop workflow allows for quick changes to accommodate fluctuations in hiring needs. Fountain’s global customers hire over 1.2 million workers annually in 78 countries.
Founded in 2014, we are a young company backed by top investors, including Y Combinator, SoftTech VC, Crosslink, Origin Ventures, and many others. We have raised over $33 million in funding, and with over 55 employees, we are excited to grow our team and find others who are looking to make a dent!
Fountain’s Customer Success team:
As a Customer Success Manager at Fountain you will build relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world. You are a trusted advisor focused on driving mutually successful outcomes and delivering ROI. We are a diverse group of passionate customer advocates whose previous experiences include Dropbox, Apple, Entelo & Gigya. Our team’s mission is to build, deepen and grow relationships with our customers by:
1. Understanding their current and future business goals and challenges
2. Leveraging our recruiting and technology expertise to share insights and best practices
3. Communicating the value of these solutions to their team and executives
What you’ll be doing:
- Help us evolve our practices to onboard, retain and grow customers. We don’t have egos. We’re always looking to get better.
- Build long term relationships as you begin to understand their systems, personnel, needs and goals of your customer base.Be a strategic partner and thought leader for your customers by providing recruiting industry insights and best practices.Be a change management champion by helping your customers evolve their recruiting strategies, processes and workflows.
- Provide training and insights on how to optimize their usage of Fountain.
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, product, engineering, marketing), advocating on behalf of your customers.
- Use your insights and innovations working with customers to lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers.
What you should bring:
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role.
- You have a background in customer success, support and/or account management, developing holistic strategies to guide complex organizations towards measurable business outcomes.
- You inspire people you work with to “up their game.” You lead by example as an outstanding contributor to the team.
- You consider project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization.
- Strong relationship skills, moderate technical skills (ability to demo as needed, but no coding required).
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible PTO & Work Hours
- "Work from Anywhere" Policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance & STD/LTD
- 10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Phone Stipend
- Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
- Learning and Development Reimbursements
- Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- 401K Plan
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*